Splashing Around the World

Adventure, Experiences, New Place, Different Cultures, Beautiful Cities, Nature... all encompass why I love to travel. I may not be able to conquer it all but I will try my hardest to make it around the world leaving little ripples as I go.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ein Schöner Tag in Salzburg

Today Daley and I toured the city all day. It was long but we got to see a lot. Too many photos to post in one blog so here are my favorite photos of the day :) More to come.


 The Salzach River- named that because salt "salt" used to be transported down it.


A wall heart :) 

 It snowed last night so the trees were coated in snow!

 Gorgeous geese on a half frozen lake. The ducks were walking on the ice!

 A view of the fortress from the opposite side of the city.

 A faraway shot of the fortress.


 The Bavarian Alps.


No comments:

Post a Comment