Splashing Around the World

Adventure, Experiences, New Place, Different Cultures, Beautiful Cities, Nature... all encompass why I love to travel. I may not be able to conquer it all but I will try my hardest to make it around the world leaving little ripples as I go.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SIMA Surf Summit- San Jose Del Cabo

This year I got to attend SIMA's surf summit with Jean Michel Cousteau, marine biologist Holly Lohuis  and the rest of the Body Glove crew. Here are some photos of the adventures we went on!
This Sea Lion was posing for us at Lover's Beach. He loved the sunshine!

Ocean Future's Holly Lohuis  an me getting ready to go dive!

We had so much fun diving with Manta Diving... it was literally one of the prettiest dives I have ever been on. I wish I had photos. There were not only 100s of fish but they were massive! If only it hadn't been the coldest water Cabo has had all year!!!!

A view of Baja from the airplane. I love this place!

Cabo Surf... the San Onofre of Cabo. Loved it!

Jean Michel Cousteau, Jim Miller and me at opening night of SIMA Surf Summit

My kind of wave! Nice and gentle :) In my Body Glove rashguard.

Jean Michel, Jim Miller, Holly and me at Transworld's Surfari Day!

Playing dumb and learning to surf! 

We didn't plan on matching colors. I guess we all must love the ocean.

All smiles with Scott Daley.

Jean Michel, Holly and I went on a boat cruise to check out Cabo harbor and Lovers Beach. 

The Arch! So pretty!

Cabo Surf!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment