Splashing Around the World

Adventure, Experiences, New Place, Different Cultures, Beautiful Cities, Nature... all encompass why I love to travel. I may not be able to conquer it all but I will try my hardest to make it around the world leaving little ripples as I go.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bula Bula- Fiji

Bula Bula. 10 days in Fiji was quite the adventure. We spent the first four on the coolest boat ever, The Tui Tai, which translates to "The Chief of the other side." And then we spent the rest of the trip at the Jean Michel Cousteau resort in Savu Savu. My absolute favorite part of Fiji was the people. They are the most welcoming people I have ever met. I can truly say that I made some amazing friends. I just wish they didn't live so far away! Below are my favorite photos from the trip :)

Daley enjoyed the pool at the Jean Michel Cousteau Resort. 
Isoa, picking at a massive termite nest. It was crazy. He let them crawl on his hands. 
A sea snake. They are super poisonous but normally small enough to where it won't hurt humans. This one was the largest our dive master had ever seen. Ahhhhhh
Our L'Aventure Dive Boat
A sunset from our Bure
Out at a night club in Savu Savu. We danced all night long :)
The island is named Cobia. It is a U shaped volcano island with coral reef on the north side. It was definitely my favorite excursion on the trip. We saw a termite nest, goats, bats and sea shell fossils. It was so gorgeous!
After a long time of trolling we finally caught a Baracuda!!1
Dive buddies :)
A view of the Jean Michel Cousteau Resort from the ocean.
Glassy water.
Another amazing sunset.
Our bure.
A coconut floating in the water.
So many colors :)
Cleaner Shrimp giving me a manicure.
Our beach in front of the resort. 
the dock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment